The Modern Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Website Activity
Coleman's intro EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:34 pm by xXTrigger-HappyXx

» Sauceappeal's Introduction
Coleman's intro EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:05 am by Sauceappeal

» Khalid100 Intro you know it
Coleman's intro EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:54 am by xXTrigger-HappyXx

» Remington Remedy
Coleman's intro EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:59 pm by Remington_Remedy

» Coleman's intro
Coleman's intro EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:55 pm by Coleman---

» Rules and expectations
Coleman's intro EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:01 pm by Coleman---

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Coleman's intro

2 posters

Go down

Coleman's intro Empty Coleman's intro

Post  Coleman--- Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:43 pm

i love to play video-games. if im not playing MW2 im watching ESPN or youtube montages. i've been in a few other clans so i know how they're ran and everything. And i hope this clan becomes as big as it can get full of intelligent loyal members. Very Happy
Coleman---
Coleman---
Leader

Clan Reputation : 0

https://modernarmy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Coleman's intro Empty Looking to join

Post  theBearSheriff Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Hey Coleman,

I saw your post on NGT.com, and figure I would write you. My name is Doug - I play under the PSN name theBearSheriff. I'm level 70 on the first prestige, and don't plan on going any higher. My KDR is about 0.95 - mostly because I got MW2 for Christmas and was used as a punching bag for the first month of owning the game. If I had to guess, I'd say my last two week, my KDR is somewhere around 1.5? Basically, I'm usually good for a positive score, although I do have the occasional trash game. I should also add that, depending on the map, I tend to play a more defensive game, securing and holding positions.

I'm looking to get into more clan based action - having teammates that will talk on the mic, tell you what they are doing, and communicate enemy positions. I'm open to practices to develop a common vocab so we know what we're all talking about.

Finally, you're terms are fine with me. I'm not a trash talker or a baby - I play to have fun. Sure I like winning, but I'm not over the top serious about it. If you're clan is really for having a good time and playing some good games, then I am in. Send me a friend invite or message to get the ball rolling.

One more thing I should probably say - I live in Arkansas, and work in minor league baseball. Currently, I play a lot during 10 p.m. - 1 a.m. Central Time. Do you conversion for where ever you live, and if our times overlap, then all the better.

theBearSheriff

Back to top Go down

Coleman's intro Empty Re: Coleman's intro

Post  Coleman--- Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:55 pm

hey man KDR doesnt really matter here. i just started im level 42 no prestige mine is around 3.00 but will probably drop to 2.50 eventually. i strongly belive that teamwork is the key to winning not K/D . and can you post an application here- https://modernarmy.board-directory.net/applications-here-f4/
Coleman---
Coleman---
Leader

https://modernarmy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Coleman's intro Empty Re: Coleman's intro

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down